Music to relax ♡


Seems like some K-Pop bands have become part of my daily life. People like CNBlue, 2AM, UN and John-Hoon are often played when working on texts or going to work or doing housework. OK, their music is pop. But we sometimes need something to soothe our feelings and emotions, right? ;)

There seems vague pressure on me which I know I create myself. It's tough not to think about it and I often end up wandering in the woods of my thoughts that go in circles... whew, tougher than I actually realise...

This song, however, makes me feel better every time I listen to:


The book I'm working on at the moment is written by the "one of a kind" person for me and what I'm doing now is getting to know him better. It's like seeing and breathing in an imaginary movie of his life right in front of me. Just can't keep a certain distance from it to stay calm... it's my tendency to sense someone else's feelings very close to mine, especially when I care about them, though not exactly the same as theirs. I know that's a nice gift but I sometimes hate it when I feel being eaten up by the emotions that don't belong to me. I've already decided that it's my first and last book to work on. Or I wouldn't do it again unless I were ready for another, perhaps...

That said, I've also found music to soothe me and am surrounded by great fellows who allow me to be silly, so my life is balanced alright :)   On my romance front... nothing has happened yet, still waiting for the enlightenment to sink in but probably I will get 'him' sooner or later  :D

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!