3 new items in 12 hours!


As I wrote yesterday, I had to have my 2 internet/telephone/TV modems provided by my cable TV station replaced with new ones in the middle of night on the 26th (very early 27th to be precise). I found them totally dead late at night that day. All of a sudden! Which left me in the quietly shocked state of mind until I got a phone call from one of my lovely buddies Mr Y. Thanks Mr Y, you really saved my day... I mean, night! :)

The faucet of my sink was very old and worn out that water leaked from its joint to the sink for a while. So my landlord finally decided to change it to a new one and that was planned to be done around noon yesterday. A cute-looking young plumber came over and did it beautifully. Thanks Mr Plumber, it works great and no squeaky noise coming from the tap any more.

Then, it's time for my celly. After the auto-update of software, its text/email auto-reception function stopped for some reason! I mean, emails came in alright showing a small icon on my celly but every time I received one, I had to get online to receive and read it. Totally inconvenient!! So I went to a cellphone shop nearby to have them check it. After all, they could not find the cause of the problem and asked me if I want to fix it saying it would take a week or two and they would give me a different celly for free until mine gets fixed...

In fact, that celly of mine wasn't good - it was the 3rd one of the same model since September last year - had to change twice after having a serious problem. Never had such experience before. So my mind was made up quickly to get a new one. I knew it was time for my old celly to go :)    So the whole evening was spent for setting up and learning the new one. I found myself kinda enjoying it... am I a bit of an OTAKU or something???

The interesting thing is, it all happened in 12 hours! Modems at 3am, faucet at 1pm and celly at 3pm. One of my best friends actually says it's a sign of my life entering a new phase. I do hope so because I can sense it's changing gradually but steadily recently. It's like one more step to the light at the end of a tunnel assuring something wonderful for me there :D   Things look brighter and I feel totally love-charged. Oh yes, my dears, I'm in love and head over heels now :)

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!