Totally blessed!


It's always like that.

Whenever I'm upset or slightly depressed, one or two of my favourite people send me an email without knowing how I feel at the time. Last night, it was Daniel. His email full of good vibes immediately put a smile on my face. Thank you, Daniel! I love you!! :D

Close people around me always say I'm so blessed. Which I absolutely agree with them. And they say it's because of me. But no, it's because of them! All of my favourite people are too good to be true!! Without their love and support, I wouldn't be who I am, really. Thank you guys! I love you all from the bottom of my heart!!

But guess what? Because of you guys, I always forget to find a boyfriend. You always fill me with love and joy that I don't become hungry for a man. And I don't know what to do about it... darned! Does anyone of you give me an advice???

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!