Loud Park 10


I'm sooooo happy today! Yes, I saw A7X play live this evening!! At last!!!

They are absolutely GREAT! It was incredibly a fun show that I was speechless after it. All I could say was... "F**king awesome!" One of my friends there was also frozen... could not smile or anything. They totally hit him with joy! Hey, it was funny to see you like that, Mr Y :P

We had a chance to meet Kiko Lureiro in person before A7X's show. Many thanks to Mr Sugiyama! You really helped us on this matter. Kiko seems a shy guy which is totally opposite to how he plays on stage. Well, most of the heavy metal players I've met are like that. They are quiet and generous. Lovely people!

I also saw some of my fellow colleagues and people I've worked with years ago. Moriya-baby, you are always great to see and chat! Hope you had a great time interviewing musicians today.

The funny thing is Mr Y had a chance to see his all-time favourite drummer and I had to wait for him outside the building because only one person was allowed to go in. While I was waiting for him, a western guy, maybe one of someone's crew, came out to smoke, found me standing on the street and sent me a few winks... Oh dear, what was he thinking? I didn't wear sexy outfits today... hmmm...

Anyway, it's really nice not to work at a festival ;)    And seeing shows with good friends is also great because you can share the fun with them. I realise that it's important to enjoy live shows like that. Which has opened my eyes for sure :D

I'm so full of love and joy and want to send good vibes to all my friends. Hey, I love you all!!!♡

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!