Do walk in my shoes!



I had my hair cut and dye at my friend's salon in the evening after work. Up until then, things went okay. But when I got home, I found a furious email from my co-worker Mr S in my mailbox saying one of my fellow journalists Mr P had done something wrong over the head of someone important involved in a project we were all working on at the moment.

I knew Mr P was frustrated because the "someone important" didn't sort things out properly and quickly for the project and in fact, I felt the same way as his.  At first, I couldn't believe Mr S's email but immediately wrote to Mr P to ask whether what they said he had done wrong was true or not.

It turned out to be a really sick lie that one or two or more of the people involved in tried to blame on someone innocent for what she or he or they couldn't handle properly. The sickest part is none of them apologise to Mr P or Mr S or me! Instead, one of them wrote Mr P a very flattering email saying they are happy to work with him. You know what? The reason they did so is because the "someone important" told them to do so. They once cast blame on Mr P for ruining the project and within 3-4 hours, the flattering words were delivered to him. Wow! Amazingly SICK!!!

Whenever I get exposed to a problem like this, I just wonder how some can find someone else to blame for their inability or wrong way of doing things. Eventually they have to lie repeatedly to themselves as well as to others to hide the truth.

But the thing is, innocent/honest people can figure out how to prove they are innocent and they can do it all right because they do nothing wrong in the first place. Nothing to hide. Sick liars underestimate honest people's strength.

Well, the problem is solved and Mr P and I can now laugh about it saying it was a huge waste of time and energy. It really was!

To all those who love to cover their asses without thinking how to do it twice, you'd better come up with a better excuse or lie if you want to convince honest people. I warned you! ;p


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!