Weird moments


Probably because of my favourite uncle's death, I was totally useless for the past 2 and a half days. I couldn't work nor do almost anything... forgot eating and sleeping :(   But I saw one of my best friends yesterday evening and she cheered me up. It's nice to have a great friend like her. Thanks, Takako!

She says it takes time to accept someone close's death even though you actually know the person's gone already, not with us anymore. I agree with her. It took me 2 days to gain some energy to face the life again. It was all weird moments - I just saw my uncle's smile and heard his voice in my head even though I didn't think of him and tried to work. And you know what? It was only yesterday afternoon that I finally cried. When a shock is enormous, feeling it consciously or subconsciously, you cannot cry for grief right away... I don't know if everybody is so but at least I am like that. It made me pretty frustrated but there was nothing I could do about it.

I called my fellow translator to work on an interview I was supposed to transcribe/translate, who readily agreed to do it for me. Plus gave me some nice comforting words. Thanks, Yuko! It is so sweet of you!!

Also another best friend of mine Mayumi emailed me some nice words saying I should go with the flow once in a while. Thanks, Mayumi! It really helped me feel better!!

My boss, Mr Noguchi also gave me an email to comfort me saying he would be devastated if his favourite aunt died who actually gave him a chance to get exposed to music in the first place. Thanks to you, To-san!

Tomorrow evening, my good friend in my neighbour and her daughter will come over for dinner and 2 more good friends may join us later. It's like... I'm surrounded by so many wonderful friends! Totally blessed with them!! I'll cook a big meal for you guys :)

I guess I have a tendency to swallow all my negative feelings but with those nice friends of mine, I can release them easily. They instinctively know how to open my closed door. I really appreciate your love and kindness, my dears!!

The fog over my head is clearing up this morning. I'll be back to usual silly Miki soon. Beware, guys! ;)

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!