Beady Eye


I saw my very first show of Beady Eye this evening. Never was interested in Oasis though I knew some of their hit songs, Liam's distinctive voice and his posture when singing. His voice and posture are the same as before.

It was... well, let me put it this way, probably totally exciting for fans who love Liam's voice. As a matter of fact, the audience was extremely excited. I was surprised by the drummer who often did stick tricks. Their keyboard player who is a friend of my friend later told me that all his drums & cymbals had been brought to Japan. How lucky! Maybe that's one of the reasons why he entertains the audience with stick tricks because he's got all his tools at his disposal ;)

The opening band is called "a flood of circle." I had never seen or heard of them but their bass player Hisayo is pretty cool!


The singer said, "The audience yesterday gave us tons of 'Fxxk you' but I wanna give you tons of 'Thank you' in return today." Good attitude! One of the audience responded, "Do your work!" Which I though was kinda funny ;)

This invitation to the Beady Eye show was totally unexpected but I found it nice to get indulged in loud sound to forget about what bothers me right now. Thank you, Matt! It was nice seeing you. Enjoy the rest of the tour and relax when you are back home for 3 week holiday :)


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!