Puppy Puppy PUPPY!


I finally decided to buy my mom a puppy yesterday. I was thinking about it for a while after our beautiful dog Kuri died full of years last year. She was the one I bought for my dad one year before he passed away. She was like his 3rd daughter and he showed how deep his love for us was through loving her. We never saw him feed a dog or walk dog twice a day every day before she came to our family. Maybe he wanted to show his love for us a long time earlier but he was one of Japanese typical old men who are not accustomed to showing his feelings and emotions fully. Dad, we know you loved us a lot :)


My mom was devastated when Kuri died and suffered pet loss for a couple of months. And she kept telling me she didn't want any companion animals any more because it's too hard for her to see them die. We have a 20 year old cat Gye now at my mom's house who my mom says is good enough to keep her company. I disagree. I mean, Gye is a great cat who is pretty good at communicating with us but I just want her to have a dog to make her enjoy walking dog again. Cats and dogs have different roles in family, right?

I'm lucky to have found a company online in my mom's neighbourhood who sells dogs and cats directly from breeders in all over Japan. My mom didn't know them either. Well, it's something you find when you look for it. They are really serious about their business and help me a lot to find a puppy by asking who to take care of it or family structure of the family it will live with. In my mom's case, she is the one to take care of it. So her age and experience with dogs are the main issue. I wanted a border collie but I picked up a Pembroke Welsh Corgi after consulting with them.



When I asked her on the phone to take care of a dog yesterday evening, she sounded a bit surprised but within 10 seconds, she started talking about who has a corgi in her neighbourhood. My hometown is small where everybody knows everybody else. Then her ideas to train the puppy! Oh yeah, she is already into it :D

I'm going to help her financially to raise the puppy because it is my selfish idea to buy her a dog. Well, I've gotta work harder from now on. If someone out there wants to give me a job or two, PLEASE DO! I'm going to have a baby to raise... sort of ;)

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!