TV prisoner


I don't usually turn on TV in the morning - play music while getting ready to go to work. For me, TV is a distraction when I want to do something. But once in a while, I unconsciously turn it on. And that day, I become absolute useless and unproductive. At the end of the day, I usually get upset about myself being so lazy the whole day.

Yesterday was one of those 'addicted to distraction' days... All I did was watching TV, cooking easy meals, eating and taking a nap on my couch... I suppose my brain and body needed that and that was the right thing to do yesterday but.. you know...

Actually there wasn't anything interesting on TV, mostly re-runs of what I've already seen and things I'm not interested. So I ended up watching French police dramas. The funny thing is the different language, atmosphere and characters from US/ UK police dramas were sort of refreshing. I find "Nicolas Le Floch" is interesting. Its story is interesting and so is guessing what they actually say in French by reading the Japanese subtitles and picking up some words though I don't speak nor read French.



I don't know why but I'm not interested in soap operas or predictable love stories unlike other women. I sometimes wish I were though...

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!