BABY's big smile and dance improvization


I visited my best friend Kumi's house this afternoon for the first time in 5 months. Last time I visited her, she didn't know she was pregnant and we tried to open a bottle of wine that evening. Strangely enough, the cork was torn right in the middle and didn't come out. So we gave up drinking it. Well, at that time, she was actually pregnant... some kind of supernatural force seemed to work to stop her drinking alcohol.

She had a hard time carrying her 1st baby Kazuma but she is doing pretty well this time. Which makes me relieved. I'm not sure if Kazuma, who I often call BABY and is now 20 months old, knows he is going to be a big brother in some months but he tries to get all of our attention whenever he wants it. Today he showed us an intense dance for the first time. It was so hilarious!! We couldn't help ourselves just laughing with tears in our eyes but he didn't give a damn. With a big smile on his face, he kept dancing to the music from his little toy for some minutes until he got tired. Kumi calls it a courtship dance for me... I'm totally honoured if it was so :D   But BABY, you are too young!!

Her husband Daisuke is a very very very busy man - maybe the busiest man in my office. But he was off today and cooked nice dinner for us. It was soooo delicious!! Daisuke, you are a very good cook! But you better slow down a bit and try not to overwork so you can have enough time for your family. I know you know it :)

Conversation with Kumi is always endless... time just goes by with a lighting speed. We talked about a lot of things, which I cannot tell here. I guess she sometimes needs a different conversation from what she often has with her local friends who are mainly housewives and mothers. Well, we all need various types of conversation to make our lives colorful. For me, it's interesting to hear stories from a mother's or housewife's point of view. Sharing different things is much more important than sharing the same things. I'm so lucky to have her as my all-time best friend for years!

That being said, today's highlight is absolutely BABY's dance improvization! It was nothing but amazingly hilarious. I hope he will dance for me again next time I see them... BABY, you did a good job today ;)

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!