To my darling Claudia...



Hey Sweetie,


I don't know if you read this blog regularly but I want to tell you this...


I spoke with Elizabeth and Ulf on Skype yesterday and learned what had happened to you and Roland. So sad!! I really wish I were there to help you ease your pain. But you'd better remember that we are still and always friends no matter what has happened to you. Just email me soon to get back in touch because it's a bit difficult for us to be on Skype at the same time because of this f**king time difference. Okay?





I know things are a little tough for you now (aren't they?). When you feel down, just see the photo above and recall the great time we had in April. We hit it off right away, remember? That means something to both of us.


I'm waiting for your emails, Claudia! And looking forward to chatting with you again on Skype!!! Geographical distance doesn't matter at all. You've got my shoulder to cry on in Far East!! ;)


Love and miss you,
Miki xoxoxox

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!