Kalimotxo (or calimocho)


I finally found the name of the drink these boys were making at Sule's bar... KALIMOTXO!


50% red wine + 50% coca cola = kalimotxo. That night the photo above was taken, they poured 2 bottles of red wine (approximately 1500ml) and 1000ml of coca cola... The guy wearing a grey shirt is an up-and-coming football player of Stuttgart FC's youth team (I think I heard so and I'm telling you, he is absolutely good-looking!!) and he made it in a huge beer glass to give to younger local football players. I went there to see sweet Maria that evening after Ulf's father's birthday party because it was 2 days before I left. She was off that evening... darned! I miss you Maria! Anyway, I didn't try Kalimotxo that evening. Maybe this evening? :)

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!