Rebirth



I just keep hearing this song in my head lately...





We all human beings have a tendency to figure out the reason for what is or has been happening in our lives. So do I but I haven't found any for this yet. Maybe something is happening to me subconsciously, I have no clue. Just it makes me feel good whenever I hear it in my head.


Nothing conscious but it seems me that I'm testing in my mind how much I can be mean. That is the last thing I would ever do to people around me, of course. I, however, know something I say or do can hurt or upset certain people even though I don't meat to do so. I always think "let it be" because there's nothing I can do about it. I'm not a saint after all ;)


I'm looking forward to the hindsight because it will show me the reason why I'm doing this secret test to measure my meanness at the moment.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!