Here comes our new princess!


Pet Koiwai emailed me a few photos of our new puppy this evening. Sooooo CUTE!♡♡♡ I fell in love with her right away!


She's going to stay at Pet Koiwai for some days until she is 100% ready to go, which means my mom has to wait for a little while to see her. I'm sure she will fall in love with her at the first sight.

I'm not interested in pedigree dogs but buying a puppy from a trader is the best way in this case because I live far from my mom and also want her to enjoy raising a puppy. Now I'm really looking forward to a phone call from her when Pet Koiwai delivers the puppy :)    I'm going to visit her (mom) at the beginning of June, so I will be seeing her (puppy) soon, too. Gee, I can hardly wait!!!

The photos of the puppy came in right after I finished translating Anthony Jackson's long interview. I thought it was a gift from heaven to reward me for my 2 day struggles to translate and edit his interview. Yes, his interview is too long to fit in the room for his feature and unfortunately I had to edit it roughly by discussing with the magazine staff writer in charge of his feature. I don't usually struggle when translating interviews but this time, it was very hard! I didn't want to edit it because it is such an interesting interview. 

All the struggles and hard work instantly paid off when I saw the puppy's photos! Princess, you already make me happy even before you join my family! Puppy power! Yeah! :D

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!