At last, boring GW ends... whew!



My GW this year was like a simulation of retirement. Not much to do, some might call it an easy life. But I realize that I don't enjoy an easy life at all... So I'm feeling pleased that it's the last day of GW today.

I saw some friends, talked with a friend on the phone who was out of touch for a year or so, tidied up my apartment, went out for a walk and shopping, cooked for my friends, watched TV... I wonder how elder people deal with this boredom when they retire. Unfortunately I'm made to feel alive in busyness...

But it has become a good opportunity to clear the cloud over a vague side of me through realizing with whom and what conversation I enjoy most. Certain people just love to bitch about everything. I can listen to them to a certain degree. But right at the moment they look down on the people they are talking about, I just become silent and stop listening to them. And I find they are very jealous and impatient. Jealousy and impatience often drive people crazy and they eventually need enemies to justify them. I feel sorry for those people. Poor thing!

Of course, my favorite people sometimes complain but the key is they can make it all something laughable at the end. They know the way out of negative vibes to let the stress go. And they are all beautiful just because they smile all the time. I believe it's the strength to survive and lead a happy life. With the strength, you can make people around you happy even if you don't try to do so.

It's become clear who I want to stay friends with for the rest of my life now. This GW gave me a chance to tidy up my friends list as well. Boredom is not that bad after all... ;)

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!