Nothing functions properly in this heat!


Today is the 4th day that daily maximum temperature has gotten up to 35C in Tokyo... The sun is way too passionate lately!

I'm lucky to work from home yesterday and today but even inside my apartment, it easily gets to 29C with the airconditioner working its head off especially when the sun is out. Whew, what a heat! :(

As anyone in Tokyo area would agree, it's pretty difficult to work properly under this unbearable heat. You need to kick your own butt repeatedly to do things which require a certain level of concentration to get done. I finished writing a text for my bi-weekly web column around noon, which I was going to finish last night. I usually listen to the song to write a text about some times until something rings the bell but this time, it didn't do so for a couple of days. Yes, I blame this heat for that, not the song nor me ;)

Generally speaking, Japanese people work hard no matter how bad the weather is. Which is a great thing but I wonder why they would never say, "Oh f**k, I cannot work under this weather!" Since we had 4 extremely hot days in a row, we all are entitled to take a break from this silly industriousness now... don't you think? Having tough times business-wise in this country and the government only coming up with bad shots to deal with the situation, slowing down a bit and trying to find other ways to enjoy life more are not bad ideas for hard workers obsessed with industriousness. Oh, it's not a suggestion for lazy bustards and cheap people, by the way ;p

I'm going to chill out tonight to gain enough energy to go out tomorrow. Good night, folks!☆





コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!