True!



One of my favorite writers Jas shared this video on facebook. It certainly inspires me and makes me think seriously about my work this morning.

People who write words to express something should keep what is said in this video in their mind. Words can work in various ways - good ways, bad ways and meaningless ways... It's all about how you use them. Everybody's got different definitions to words in addition to its basic meanings. But still we can do the right things with words by just saying to your beloved ones and/or writing something for the public. Basically, there's no big difference between them. If you want to put your message into what you say, please pause for a moment and think how to say it. That can change the world around you, indeed.

The video above certainly makes my day! :D

Happy Sunday to everyone♡


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!