Nice Surprise! :D


Found an envelop on my desk in my office today. Wondered who had sent it to me for a few seconds before opening it. Voila! It was from Mr Vruk. What a nice surprise! How sweet of him!!


He likes my blog... really? I mean, I'm glad to hear that but... how he reads Japanese??? Oh, he probably uses some kind of online translation software. Since I'm a bit lazy lately to write  mainly in Japanese, I will try to write more in English ;)

It certainly made my day, Mr Vruk! Thank you so much!! Hope you and your partner (assistant? - sorry I forget her name!) have a wonderful holiday season in the cheerful festive atmosphere. And surely look forward to seeing both of you again sometime soon!!


PS I gave one of the "Merry Christmas" thing to Masaru who was also at your interview. He is happy to have it and taped it on his Mac to add a bit of the festive vibe to his messy working space :)


My pink piggy delightedly holds the ornament now :)

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!