3D jigsaw puzzle



3 more days to go. Done with all the interviews that I have to translate before my trip to Wiesensteig and got all the stuff I want to bring there. I'm gradually getting excited.

I will be 100% off line this time - no computer to accompany me - so that I can forget my work for 10 days. I can use Ulf's computer if necessary but other than that, my cell phone is the only direct connection. I'm not going up the mulga at all but it feels good to be away from busyness of regular life.

Now I have to figure out how to put all the stuff in my suitcase... It's going to be heavy with Japanese food I want to cook for my friends. I don't want anything to break on the way, so packing is a big 3D jigsaw puzzle. I'm pretty good at packing and it's fun to figure it out. All I have to remember this time is that I'm not allowed to have any liquid products over 100ml in my carry-on that don't fit in a 20cm X 20cm ziploc bag. I pass through at Amsterdam airport and that is the cause of this limitation. This rule doesn't apply if it's a direct flight. Unnecessary fanatic violence provides inconvenience to innocent people... It sucks!

My 3D jigsaw puzzle night is April 1. It's the preparation for my fun trip after all. My excitement definitely beats the inconvenience ;)   Wiesensteing, here I come!!  :D

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!