It feels a bit weird...

when I find out that someone tries to have what I've got. I mean, it's all about something visible. I saw one of my friends the other day. She wears genuine stone jewelry just like the ones I have. She says she had them made for her... She was never interested in genuine stones but all of a sudden, she seems into it. I just wonder what has happened to her... 

Jewelry is something that shows people's taste so everybody wears what they think is suitable for them, right? I know her taste is totally different from mine but seeing her wearing something similar to mine simply makes me wonder why. I wouldn't mind at all if it were purely coincident but it doesn't look so. Hmmm...

Now she starts trying to make non-Japanese friends saying she feels more comfortable with them than her Japanese friends... and talks a lot about her new non-Japanese friends she met during her trip to a place in Japan. I would absolutely be happy for her if she tried to open her world but she doesn't seem to enjoy communicating with them for some reason. Unfortunately she seems biting off more than she can chew. I wonder what is good about doing so...

Difference is what I like about my friends. They are great because they are different from me. You don't necessarily try to be different. You are different from others from the beginning. I know we all incorporate bits and pieces from other people when we think they are good and the mixture of bits and pieces of our choice eventually becomes our own additional flavours and that makes us more different from others. That's how our lives become colourful and interesting.

Maybe she has low self-esteem at the moment facing a big change in her life... I don't know. I just want her to realise I'm no role model for her. Our lives are totally different and that is the beauty of our friendship. I hope time will let her know what she really needs... oh well...

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!