Good food, good drink, good friends... priceless!

It's amazing that I feel energy recharged the next day I've had dinner at my favourite izakaya-restaurant KOKOKARAYA. Their food and drink are awesome and the atmosphere is really comfortable. But there must be something more than that to make me feel good next day...

There are always nice surprises in their food and smiles on everyone's face there. I guess the positive vibe just effects everyone there and makes it easy to feel happy. The managing chef Kubota-san says that only conscientious people come there for dinner or drink for some reason and that the restaurant itself seems to pick up who to enter there. It's absolutely "Like attracts like" thing, I guess.

Now it's like my litmus paper to see if people I'm with are right for me. Sorry Kubota-san! But your restaurant sometimes works that way for me ;)

Basically you can see people through when having dinner together. How you enjoy food and conversation clearly shows what background you have and your social nature. If someone is totally quiet and eating without a word at dinner table, that will be a "no-no" sign for me. If someone eats everything on the dish which is supposed to share with others, that will be a bigger "no-no" sign. Would you like to dine with someone like that?

They say you are what you eat and I think it's true. I just want to add "you are who you are comfortably with at dinner table" to that. Fundamental compatibility seems to lie in there. We are social animals after all...

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!