Law of Attraction

One of the astrologers I read daily often writes about Law of Attraction lately. It's something I've been believing in even though I didn't know the name for the mind set. I think many people who can easily accept this Law must have believed it unconsciously just like me. And some of them certainly know it actually works.

If you want something to happen, just think and believe it's going to happen. So simple! But this also applies to negative things, so you have to be careful.

A good example of negative attraction is, my Ex kept answering me "It's going to happen" whenever I asked him if he really wanted a divorce. I wanted to know how he felt but he never told me. The result is, now he is my Ex ;)  So it's interesting and surprising if you monitor yourself - how you feel about a certain thing and what future you want it to be.

I've read somewhere that some would unconsciously hope to stay unhappy just because it's the comfort zone for them even though they strive for happiness. In that case, they would often go, "See, I knew it would be like this!" when a bad thing happens. But ironically they somehow feel at ease about it because they know it turned out what they had expected it to be. Oh boy!

Right now, I feel it's time for my life to change without knowing how it will be and try to utilise this Law of Attraction positively more than ever. I do want something brand-new in my life and I'm not scared of getting out of my comfort zone. This feeling I have now actually surprises me because I don't mind even giving up my career if it's necessary. I'm not obsessed by my work any more. I guess now I'm a bit more mature enough to explore something more important than work. Isn't it good for me? :D

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!