Things Will Be Sweeter


While I was looking for CDs to give my friend last night, I found Dee C Lee's "Things Will Be Sweeter" released in 1994. I remember having so much fun working with her and her manager at the time Zoe when they came to Tokyo for the promotional tour of that album. Wow! 16 years ago!!

At the time, I began to feel comfortable and confident working with musicians. I still wasn't happy with my ability as an interpreter (I never am nor will be - it's a lifelong learning thing ;)) but Dee gave me a great opportunity to learn how to support the artist and to enjoy it. She said I looked a lot like her sister and sometimes called me "Nicole" by accident (I think that's her name). That's probably one of the reasons we hit it off right away. Sweet memories!

Unfortunately I lost her contact. It was pre-internet era, you know. It wasn't easy to stay in touch if you lived in different countries. If anyone out there knows what she's doing now, please please let me know! 

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!