Good News brought a ladybug




Right after a surreal dream where I got killed by a gladiator-ish worrier on my couch in my living room for the first time in my life, my truly best friend told me this wonderful news of her being pregnant with her second baby! Yay!! I'm totally excited about it!!! The baby is coming in August which is the same month as her first child's birth month. Isn't it neat? :)


My fellow colleagues got married in January, my best friend's expecting a baby... and I'm taking the first vacation in 2 years in April. It's going to be a detox journey for my soul and spirit for sure. Suddenly things in my life seem to start moving on and that makes me feel happier now. What Freud said is right - in a dream of your being killed, the victim is 'old you' and the killer is 'new you.' Maybe I'm still transforming from old to new at the moment because it's only been a few days since I had the dream. But all the possitive energy from my friends' lives is surely helping me become confident of new me.

Yesterday morning, I found a tiny ladybug on my bathroom window - just like the one in the photo above although that one's dots are red. It's very rare to see a ladybug around here and probably the first time in this house. I kept the window and the screen open to let it fly back in the nature while I was taking a shower. It's gone when I got out of there but left me feel good about seeing a lovely visitor.

There's been this uncomfortable negative vibe in the air in my office for a while. I was actually knocked down some times last year but this Spring, with 'new me,' I won't let it get me down. I'm gaining the energy to fight back now :D

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!