Lemon myrtle


There were many flower buds but they somehow didn't bloom for a month or so, got dried and some fell from the branches. But yesterday morning, one of the new buds finally bloomed!! And today, 3 of them are all out!! Hooray!!! They are very small flowers, about 5mm, more yellow-ish in nature than the pic above and look mysteriously pretty♡

Strength of nature like that just gives me energy to move on. My mom always says, "Plants are much stronger than they seem. Don't give up even if they look dying because they don't most of the time." Yeah, she is right! 


This is Cuban Oregano I thought was dead last autumn but it started growing again this spring and voila! growing fast at the moment. Miracle!! (^^)


They are the colors of my tiny porch which make me smile every morning I water. Oregano Kent Beauty and Elfin Herb were really in bad shape in spring but now they are enjoying the sunshine and rain more than other plants on my porch!

It's a deadline free weekend today and tomorrow. I'll try to cut some of the Kent Beauty to let them bloom more towards summer. I'll make a dried flower bouquet with them (^^)b

Have a lovely weekend, folks!!♡



コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!