Session player

I had a chance to chat with one of my best friends Sugiwo while we were waiting for Angelo's interview yesterday evening. We have been friends for almost 2 decades and he is probably the best person in my office that I can rely on with no doubt. We always say stupid things to each other that most of people in our office take it for granted.

I told him that I've got a crush on a guy. He knows me very well and doesn't ask me much before I open my lips. When I said, "I don't know if it's okay to tell him my feelings because he seems to have a girlfriend," he said, "Hey, don't worry, Miki. If he is a session player, you can ask him to play with you, no problem. If he has a band to play with regularly, you know you shouldn't do that." That's Sugiwo's way to advise me. Hmmm... I absolutely understand what he means but...

Oh shoot! How come it's so difficult to encourage myself just to say, "I like you a lot" when I have nothing to lose even if I screw it up...

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!