Full moon, full moon, fuuuuull moooooooooon!

I don't know why but I'm so looking forward to the Full Moon tonight. Since the weather is beautiful today, I can see it clearly for sure. Hey, was I a wolf in my previous life?

I've thought about my past and present in the past 3-4 weeks and found out how fortunate I am. I have this interesting work to enjoy almost every day and many lovely friends who keep loving me no matter how eccentric I become once in a while. I never see myself eccentric but it might be true that I am because they often say so. And I hope I make them smile with whatever surprise I bring into our relationships and friendships. You know, smiles are the key to live a happy life! :)

I sometimes wonder what to do when meeting someone for the first time. In Japanese culture, we generally bow each other or sometimes shake hands. No hug, no kiss on cheek. So I know what to do when it comes to meeting Japanese people. But it's a different story when meeting non-Japanese people. Some hug, some kiss, some just say hi, some shake hands.

I have a couple of male friends who we kiss on the lips whenever we see each other. One is gay so it's not a big deal but the other is straight. No romantic thing has happened between us. I feel he's very close and it's all natural to do so for us. It actually gave a shock to my Japanese colleagues who saw us doing it. He and I are close friends that what we do doesn't give me an answer to my question above. I usually hug and kiss (not on the lips though) my close friends anyway.

Now back to meeting with someone for the first time. There are certain people I instinctively want to hug at the first meeting. If they feel the same, we open our arms and hug automatically. But there are other people, mainly men, that surprise me by kissing on my cheeks when I try to shake hands. Imagine the whole movement of it, starting with holding hands, pulling my hand to him, our faces getting closer and voila! kisses on the cheeks - it's pretty natural, right? It feels nice in most of cases even if I'm slightly surprised at first. (Now I wonder why they tend to kiss on my both cheeks? One kiss on one cheek isn't enough??)

I guess what makes it different is a matter of distance you feel between you and other people. But the thing is, what I should do when I can't measure the distance he/she feels towards me? All I have to do is leaving it to take its own course, maybe??

Hey folks, if you have seen or worked with me before, just show me what you want to do next time we see each other, okay? My greets range from bow to kiss on the lips ;)

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!