Full moon urge won...

I swear I decided not to buy anything under the full moon... but the full moon urge beat me! What I got is not clothes nor what I was looking for online. A bracelet of garnet+amethyst+crystal!!


I wrote about genuine stones a couple of days ago here. The bracelet above just grabbed my eyes when I was actually looking for Taiwanese version DVDs of Taiwanese TV dramas. I kept going back to its site again and again. Maybe 10 times or so and... ordered it! I felt I needed it. I also thought I could give it to my mother if I found my instinct was wrong. But I was right. Oh yes, I need it.

My friend Takako is right. It actually called me from my computer screen. No other stones didn't appeal to me at all and I totally forgot the DVDs right before I decided to get it. Just like this common saying in Japan "一期一会 / Treasure every encounter, for it will never recur," there seems a moment you intuitively know what is meant to be yours.

This way of thinking is exactly what my attitude towards people I meet is. As you know, I often work with well-known musicians and artists. You might think I try to be friends with them every time but no, I don't. I don't even ask for their contact info, either. It's just because I know we will have more chances to see each other if we are meant to be friends. I let the time reveal what bond we share. Of course, I absolutely try to cherish every encounter with people all the time. Have a good time first, then leave the rest to the time. Simple, huh? ;)

Time never stops. And that's what is wonderful about it. You tend to forget many things when being busy living your life. You sometimes feel you are frozen in time but the Sun always comes up and melts your ice. And that's the time you should trust your instinct. Cliche? I know but it works for me :)

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!