Leap Year

I wanna see this movie!


Generally life is not as dramatic as movie but sometimes something too dramatic to happen in movie can happen in real life. You are exposed to unexpected bits and pieces on the way to a peak where you finally see all of them get into places to show a direction for you. I believe so. Right now what is happening in my life doesn't make sense to me but I think it will eventually reveal its meaning. Waiting is tiring but we spend a lot of time waiting for something wonderful, right? :)


Next leap year is 2012. Some are worried that it will be the end of the world based on Mayan long count calendar. I don't understand why certain people are attracted to such negative prediction. Don't they enjoy their lives? Don't they like their lives? Poor thing!!

I just hope wonderful love magic sprinkles on positive people all over the world in this holiday season. Happy holidays!!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!