Bathing in moonlight


Oh, no, it's not me, it's this small heart-ish shaped amethyst cluster. Isn't it cute? It's a gift from my best friend Takako. I think she gave it to me about a year ago saying it's got to be bathed in full moonlight to cleanse it once in a while. I totally forgot it for some months but suddenly it popped up in my mind when I was looking at the full moon a couple of nights ago. Sorry my amethyst, I was a bad caretaker!


I placed it outside under the moonlight the whole night and brought it back inside yesterday morning. Believe it or not, I find its color darker than before! Really! Amazing!! I know some don't believe the healing power in genuine stones. And I'm not really into it, either. But somehow I feel much lighthearted now. I guess I wasn't the only one looking forward to the full moon a couple of nights ago, so was my amethyst. Perhaps it was sending me a silent message :)

One girl in my office is into genuine stones. She's in her early 40's and eager to find a man to marry. Unfortunately she hasn't been asked out by any men for years... at one point, she decided to get genuine stones to change her life. She bought many different genuine stone rings and necklaces but nothing romantic has happened to her so far! Poor girl!!

My friend Takako used to work at a genuine stone import wholesaler and learned a lot about stones there. She said to me that certain stone talked to her when she was thinking of making jewelry for me. Or one time my face suddenly popped up in her mind when she was looking at certain stone. Which is to say you instinctively know what stone you need (or your friend needs) and you have to listen to the stone when you get one. Well, it seems me that the girl mentioned above doesn't listen to the stone at all because she is obsessed with her desire for marriage...

After all, it's not the stone that changes your life, it is you that can perform miracles, right? Genuine stones will probably help you if you trust your gut. I got to keep this in mind this weekend :)

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!