Pooh House

Oh, it's not the bear. It's... you know what it is otherwise. Well, my close friends affectionately call my house "Pooh House." Simply because they want to go to the loo in the morning when they enjoy my dish full of veggies the evening before. Yes, what I cook seems to detox them for some reason.

The main dish yesterday evening was Salmon & Radish. Usually they cook with yellowtail but I did it with salmon because it's easier and healthier. Japanese style cucumber pickles, potato salad with Best Mayonnaise and sour cream dressing, and edamame (green soybeans) are on the side. I didn't cook much because my friend came over around 10pm after work and it turned a late night dinner.

After we finish eating them, here comes the time for girls talk :) She had beer and I white wine. We went to bed around 3am! Girls never stop chatting once it starts, right? She checks in my Pooh House once or twice a month to detox her spiritual side as well as her body. Chatting with her releases the stress I feel, too.

This Pooh House is not available for everybody but my real good friends. I have 4-5 friends so far who I invite here very often. If you are invited, that proves I feel very close to you ;)

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!