Yesterday's dinner

Sanae came over and we had a great time!

Before the food is ready, it looks like....


And here we go...


Left to right, top to bottom: Hero's olives (it's the best kind!), edamame, home-made pickled celery Japanese style, radish and pork, honey-mustard chicken, ratatouille (by Sanae) and baguette bread.

Sanae's ratatouille is delicious! We ended up eating 2/3 of baguette with it. Radish and pork, I refilled twice and we ate them all. Honey-mustard chicken, 2 pieces of breast meat went into our stomach. I was going to make pumpkin salad but I'm glad I didn't because it was enough for us.

I had so much fun chatting with her and had almost 2 bottles of red wine! She doesn't drink recently because of migraine medicine she's taking. By the time she left my place, I was plastered and upbeat. Hey Sanae, I hope I didn't say anything stupid but... did I? Oh well, I always become darn stupid when I get drunk anyway ;) The strange thing is I'm not hung-over today. Which surprises me for sure.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!