Deadline free weekend

At last, I finished translating all the texts and the interviews yesterday afternoon. I had to go to my office at the publisher I work for in the evening but I felt so good and upbeat on my way to get there. This total freedom from darn deadlines is something I always celebrate. I know I wouldn't work hard without deadline and perhaps it's something I have to have for my work. I don't know any other way of working anyway. I've been working that way for years. My relationship with deadline is love/hate one, I guess.

Speaking of love and hate, finally, I repeat, finally I've got a crush on a guy!! The first time in some years, probably the first real one since my divorce. I totally forgot this feeling of liking someone so much. Of course, I cannot say who he is. It's a secret, you know. But he is GORGEOUS! I told my truly close friends about him and showed them a picture of his and they say... he looks totally different from whom I was in love with in the past. Hey, I've learned my lessons well, Sweeties ;) None of them lasted forever even though we all believed it would at the beginning.

My past relationships were always like he comes to me first and I follow his feelings and become lovers. In that case, everything happens so quickly that sometimes I get confused about what is going on in my life. He is the one to steer and I'm the one to wonder where he is taking me. It's thrilling at first but eventually I want to steer once in a while, then he starts calling me a control freak. No wonder it all tumbled down in the end.

This time, I don't want it to be the same way as before. I want to feel what I feel for him at the moment cherishing it. I'm not gonna tell it to him anytime soon. I don't want it to happen quickly.

The funny thing is I'm losing weight since I met him. Estrogen seems doing a trick inside my body. Good job, my estrogen! :D

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!