Rainy day gloom is over (^_^)

Rain sometimes hits my soft spot. But it was kinda nice to find Nuno's CRAVE video on YouTube because it reminds me of how he looked when I first met him at work 10-12 years ago. I still remember him entering the room with a shy smile, greeting me with sudden kisses on my cheeks on the first day while I was sitting on the corner cabinet just like a little kid sitting on the sink cabinet. A bit of a surprise for me but I tentatively understood it when he told me he was born in Portugal. I sometimes hug people I work with on the first day but kissing on cheeks at the first meeting is rare. Well, a good memory though.

It's interesting how a little thing can make you feel better when you are feeling down. A nice email from one of my best friends last night cleared the cloud in my head and it coincided with the time the rain stopped. Isn't it strange?

I don't know if it was because of the gloomy mood I was in but I finally tried to find my friends on Facebook yesterday. They are sorta out of touch lately so I thought it would be great to be back in touch. A few friends are already added to my friends list there. Which also made me feel happy this morning.

My very close friend is coming over for dinner this evening. I got to decide what to cook before going to my office to get stuff at supermarket on the way back home. Hmm... maybe it will be full of veggies as usual...


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!