Dr. Madd Vibe



Do you know who he is? Yes, he is also known as Angelo Moore, a singer of Fishbone. Actually I didn't know he played saxophone before I did an interview with him this evening. The only album I've listened to of Fishbone's is "Give a Monkey a Brain and He'll Swear He's the Center of the Universe" (released in 1993) and I saw them play live in Tokyo in mid 1990's although I don't remember when and which venue it was.


I loved the album and listened to it repeatedly at the time but I totally forgot it! There are many albums that I don't even remember listening to them, I guess. I'd better dig my CD collection to look for "Give a Monkey..." album later.

He is a very interesting man and so is his interview. As he didn't sleep at all last night jamming with some musicians, he took a nap right after he arrived at the venue this afternoon. We saw him at the entrance but couldn't find him. When we asked a person there, voila, he fit himself in a corner and slept peacefully on the bench there! What a guy!! We were asked to be there by 3:30pm but his interview didn't start before 7pm. Well, he needed to take a nap and finish the sound check first. I don't know how much of that interview will actually appear in the magazine but I'm looking forward to translating it. I will let you know which magazine it appears later...

Here is their "Servitude" video...


Wow! Now I remember this was my favorite and it still sounds coooooool :)

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!