Coffee break

Oh my gosh, it is a long working day today... nothing but listening, typing and staring at my computer screen for hours. My concentration is wearing away but I need to get things done for my lovely coworkers. My work eventually secures my income but it's always primarily for those whom I work with. Isn't it nice to be recognized as a person they can count on at the last minute? That's what I love about my work.

I know some would say, "Hey, this is what nobody else but I can do. Admit it!" But it's all wrong. There are many people that can do what I do much better. The thing is, however, it feels way better to think you are doing something for someone. Arrogance to yourself as well as to people around you leads you nowhere. I'm totally grateful for what I have in my life now.

Sorry, I got to tell this to myself to encourage me ;)
Coffee break is over now.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!