Love to love you baby☆


I keep hearing this song in my head since this evening.



I was at the interview with Giorgio Moroder this evening right before his first set at Billboard Live in Tokyo. I finished translating Ben Williams' interview around 2pm to meet the deadline and went to the venue. Our interview was the last one for Giorgio that he was already geared up to it. The interviewer Watusi is a big fan of Giorgio that he brought so many LP records to show him. Of course, he smiled and even took a photo of Munich Machine cover!

He answered all the questions Watusi prepared and everything went great. After his interview, we were invited to his show. He played his hit songs with Chris Cox. I'd never seen such simple setup on the stage of Billboard Live... just a simple DJ booth! No musical instruments at all. And it's my very first time to see the audience listening to dance music without dancing!! Very interesting for sure.

To be honest, I knew the song "Love to Love You Baby" but didn't know its title until today. My first Donna Summer song was "Hot Stuff" in 1979, so I didn't know it was also her song either. I'm glad I finally learned the song title and the singer of the song today :D

I certainly enjoyed all the hit songs Giorgio and Chris played this evening. That typical "four on the floor" reminded me of my good old days when I enjoyed clubbing with my friends on weekends...



コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!