HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICK!




Mick,

Since it's your birthday today, Mayumi and I celebrated it yesterday evening here in Tokyo. You're the one who hooked us up. I really thank you for giving me a chance to meet a great person who is now one of my favourite friends. I told her last night that one of my old boyfriends and my Ex were born on the same day as yours, which gave her chills! Yep, I think it's really unusual, too. I wonder why those 2 men I had a serious relationship with were born on July 24. Really weird! Anyway, we tried to send you positive vibes, happiness and super-luck in addition to our love for you while we were celebrating your birthday. We do believe you will beat the illness and have a chance to play music for all of your fans including us again soon. So hang in there and stay positive. All of your fans and friends are with you spiritually even if they cannot be near you physically just like us. We all love you, Mick! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!♥♡♥♡♥

Love,
Miki

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!