My very first crush @ age 6



I didn't realize it before I saw the beginning part of an old SF drama series "UFO" this afternoon that Ed Straker was my very first crush... 






... I'll be darned... 


I don't remember any of the episodes of that show nor the whole story but do remember begging my mom to let me stay up late because my local TV station at the time broadcasted it at 10pm on Sundays. For a 6 year old kid, it was extremely late and my mom reluctantly let me see it after I begged her repeatedly. I think I was a stubborn child when it came to what I really wanted, never gave it up until I convinced them. But the thing is, my interest was always locked in one thing and I just treasured it for a long while. A bit weird kid, isn't it? And I think it's still in my nature, unfortunately ;)

I also remember my mom making me sleep in a room our family altar was set while watching the show. The room was next to our living room that she could open one of the sliding doors and turn the TV around to face it to me. I strongly believed the room was full of ghosts and spirits and was very scared of it especially when it was dark. I suppose my mom thought I would give it up. But I didn't. Ed Straker beat my fear of ghosts!

Anyway, my journey to fall for good-looking people seemed to start at age 6 already. I just wonder why I loved Ed Straker so much though... that I don't remember at all! Darned!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!