Men to love



I've come to think that those good-looking men on the screen of TV or in the theatre I would fall for are fiction after all. It's a character a certain actor plays set in a certain story that I get attracted to. I'm sure every girls are like me. You would fall for a man because you love his role of being an actor or a musician or whatever. Right? You don't know anything about him in real life. Which means you don't have to see what you don't like about him. Right? And that enables you to create your own story of fantasy with him. It's like you only eat your favourite part of a cake.

I know it works fine to forget stressful things in real life. You can play a girlfriend or a mother or a big/baby sister figure of his in your fantasy. Nothing harmful in that, really. But I just wonder what your boyfriend or husband would feel when he finds out you indulge in your fantasy. And what would you feel if he did the same thing as you do?

In my case, I tend to fall for a man on screen when I don't have a partner. My instinct probably tries to keep my love alive when I don't have the one to love in my real life. I just see him right in front of me whenever I have a crush on someone or I have a partner. I become totally blind to anyone else as a candidate for my lover. So I don't really understand why married or attached women fall for guys on screen as if they are deeply in love with them. And it's way beyond my understanding that unattached women who have given up finding a partner in real life indulge in fantasies with 2D guys. You don't want to live like that forever. Right?

In the past few years, I think I moistened my thirsty heart with some 2D guys on screen. It's almost over now because I no longer appreciate a dry life in fantasy. Nothing comes from there - just an escape from reality. Now I'm all ready to face my reality and to love someone for real. Life becomes full when physical movements and brain are connected tightly. I'm not going to say any excuses not to be in love this time. I don't know who is going to enter my life but pretty soon will I meet him :)

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!