Let's pray for Mick


Reading all the heartfelt comments from Mick's fans on FB and the news about all the supports and donations from his fellow musicians just makes my heart warm. Mick is loved by everyone that has met or talked to or worked with him for his lovely personality.

I've worked with him some times and the last time I did was about 5 years ago. It was a special interview for Bass Magazine. The interviewer Hitoshi Watanabe is a huge fan of Mick and brought his bass to show some of Mick's unique licks that he actually self-taught in youth. Which surprised Mick delightfully and put a big smile on his face immediately.

The atmosphere of the restaurant was great, Mick and Hitoshi were lovely, we were all smiling... I was totally relaxed to do my work there. To be honest, my hands were slightly trembling a couple of hours before the interview because I was so excited about seeing Mick again. Plus Mick gave me a call to confirm the meeting place earlier that day. He's been my bass hero since I was 13 years old! It's all natural to be excited, isn't it? But I surprised all my fellow editors just because they know I don't usually get nervous at all. Well, Mick is extremely special for me!!

I tried to stay as professional as possible and didn't tell him I was his fan. But the editor revealed how I was like a couple of hours earlier when we were done with the interview... I think the reason I could relax from the beginning was Mick himself. He is fun to chat with, really! One of the greatest interviewees I've worked with. I do hope to have another chance to work with him at interviews in the near future. 

Mick, we all pray for you with all our hearts and souls and send you enormous positive vibes from all over the world. So hang in there!! We all love you!!!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!