New face



I went for a walk in gentle rain in last Saturday afternoon. No purpose, just wanted to walk around my neighbourhood to find something interesting or new. I hadn't done it for a long while. But I walked up to the area where I used to live when I was a wife. There is one of the biggest flower shops in the town in that area. I found a pot of peppermint plant there which was only one left. I bought it immediately without thinking... I don't know why but I felt like I needed it.

Anyway, I kept walking for another hour to get home and put it in a bigger pot. Voila! It's growing so quickly!! The funny thing is all the leaves turn towards the light, so they look at different directions every time I see it :)   I feel the strength of nature there...

The morning glory from Tsujii-kun I sowed a couple of weeks ago is also growing...




I need a beanpole soon. It's nice to see my plants every morning right after I get up. Now I know why people get interested in gardening. Plants surely trigger our inner strength to live and put a smile on our faces when they are thriving.

I like this peaceful living better as I get older. I guess my aging process is sailing large. Full of vuvuzela-ish partying time is almost over although I still party with my close friends sometimes. I feel good about being able to get the right balance between ego and selflessness. Now I feel very fortune to have done many ego-centred stupid things when I was younger. I don't miss the crazy moments at all ;)   

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!