MJ's THIS IS IT



I never intended to buy "This is it" dvd but I did yesterday evening after seeing 2 awesome dancers who were supposed to perform with Michael Jackson last year.

I was at Saitama Super Arena the whole afternoon for an interview with a keyboard player Jetro Da Silva who is touring with Whitney Huston at the moment. Jetro is such a lovely gentleman from Brazil whom I immediately feel comfortable chatting with. Whitney's show opened earlier yesterday so the interview and the photo shoot had to be done before Jetro's sound check. We all got together in front of the venue at noon and waited there for about 30 minutes to get in... IN THE SNOW! Yes, it was snowing yesterday and FREEZING COLD!! People from a big instrument company were in charge of arranging everything for us and they didn't explain anything (actually they didn't even try to introduce us to Jetro) so we don't know why. Anyway we finally entered the venue and there this great guy Joe (I think his name is Joe but I'm sorry if I'm wrong) took care of everything for us from the beginning. Thanks Joe! You were absolutely helpful and made our job easier!

Jetro introduced us to almost everyone before and after his interview! By the time we finished what we had to do, we knew who plays what except the drummer, the bass player and some of the dancers. On my way to the hall to see their sound check - they kindly allowed us to see it -, I saw this gorgeous looking guy whose smile is a killer! We just said hi to each other and I wondered who he was. Thanks to the big screens on the both sides of the stage, I found out what he does. He is one of the dancers, Shannon Holtzapffel. One of the first guys Jetro introduced to us was Dres Reid who is also one of the dancers, by the way.

Yoji, the interviewer, told me some of Whitney's dancers were MJ's dancers before the interview but I didn't really take notice of it until I actually saw Shannon and Dres dancing with my own eyes. I'm telling you folks, THEY ARE BREATHTAKING! Whitney is great but my eyes were totally glued to them during the show.



On my way back home, I suddenly decided to get a copy of the dvd. After seeing them dance for real, the excitement isn't the same. But still they keep inspiring and making me want to improve what I'm good at. Thanks to Shannon and Dres!! Your dance was like a kiss to wake me up! I love you guys!!!!!

If you are interested in MJ's dancers, better get "deluxe collector's edition( 2 dvd copies), " on which you can get a closer look at them.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!