Breaking away from usual life

My "energy recharge" trip to Wiesensteig, Germany, is just fixed. I will be there at the beginning of April to see my extended family, Elizabeth and Ulf. It's been 2 years since I saw them last, so it's about time to get spoiled by them ;)

Wiesensteig is a small village near Stuttgart which has similar atmosphere as my hometown, mountainside and quiet. So it's pretty natural for me to consider it as my German hometown. Plus Elizabeth and Ulf are just like my big sister and brother and I'm a spoiled baby sister for them. I LOVE them so much and always miss them, too.

Now, they hope to find me a boyfriend during my trip :) So sweet of them! And I hope so, too. It's difficult for me to meet someone I get into in my country for some reason. The guy I had a crush on last year actually lives in a different country. I've got a weird tendency to fall for someone living far from me. I just like the challenge of it.

Anyway, I'm so excited about it now. I forget all the negative things happened in the past 2 weeks. My Spring seems full of joy and happiness :D

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!