Thank you and Love you!!!


I was at the interview with Larry Graham this evening. We were going to do a photo shoot of his stage gears before the show so we arrived at Billboard Live Tokyo around 4pm with our photographer. The photo shoot went good. Then we waited for Larry to show up until 5:30pm. He and his wife Tina came in the dressing room with warm smile on their faces as usual. It's sooooo nice to see them again and the vibe they instantly create around us is totally upbeat. They are really really really great!!!

I don't usually take pictures with musicians/players/artists I work with but they are absolutely different. I did want to take a picture with them. As a matter of fact, not only me but also the magazine staff writer and the photographer took a picture with them. They don't usually do that, either. I know some want to take photos with well-known people or ask them for an autograph whenever they see them. But three of us are bit different. Work is work - we just don't think that's appropriate. You can tell how wonderful Larry and Tina are from this incident. Everybody falls in love with them immediately!

Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to see Larry play live this time. I wanted but was too busy working. Bummer! But the magazine staff writer Daisuke saw it yesterday and told me Larry was pretty active and lively on stage. He got the attention of all the audience once he appeared on the stage and they were glued to him all the way to the end. Gee, I wish they did a few more shows in Tokyo.

I miss them already... I do hope to see them again when they come to Tokyo next time... with Graham Central Station maybe :)


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!