Amazing!!!

Listen to this...




I don't remember when I first heard this song. Some weeks ago, maybe. And it was all by accident, really. I didn't know who sang it and didn't even realize that it was actually sung by a Taiwanese singer either before I discovered this video. His Japanese sounds perfect!! If you listen to it with your eyes closed, you will absolutely think he is a Japanese singer.


They usually sound Chinese flavored Japanese when Chinese singers sing in Japanese unless they are Chinese/Japanese bilingual. But this singer Van Ness sounds totally different. I wonder how he learns Japanese to pronounce it perfectly.

This song reminds me of TM Network in late '80s for some reason. And I hope he will sing other Japanese songs in different styles in the near future because he's definitely capable.

Later I learned that he is a member of a Taiwanese well-known group F4 and very popular over there. I don't usually get interested in so-called 'idols' - am too old for that - but it might be interesting to listen to his music more seriously...

It's a shame my work only happens when someone interviews Western musicians... Hey, should I study Chinese seriously??? Better not because I'm still learning English....

コメント

Unknown さんの投稿…
I used to loooooooove F4. Their now known as JVKV due to issues with the manga. Anyway, I like your site :)
miki さんの投稿…
Thanks, Lavs! I didn't expect a comment on my blog so it was a nice surprise :)

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!