White Birthday


It snowed in Tokyo last night for the first time this winter. My friends Alan and Takako called me to say 'happy birthday' around 10pm and told me it was snowing. I knew it was getting colder but didn't see the outside before Alan actually told me so. What a nice surprise!



The hedge on the east side of my apartment was covered with snow and looked pretty. It seems that the snow piled up in an hour or two. No wonder because snow flakes were fat and wet. It reminded me of my hometown especially the time it just starts snowing at the beginning of winter.

Back to the phone call from Takako and Alan, they were surprised to know I was spending time alone on my birthday. Well, I didn't want to go out because it was Monday. Plus I had a wonderful time with my friends at my favorite restaurant a few days ago as I said in my previous blog. And I know one of my friends will invite me to celebrate my birthday this weekend. I also got many happy birthday emails from my friends in different countries yesterday... who would ask for more? My heart is already filled with so much love from my family and friends! :)


Speaking of love, the LOVE BEAN my friend Takako gave me last month is growing. We both wondered how "Love" sign would be shown and I thought it would be letters. But it is actually "♡" like the photo above. The bud is 2.5-3cm. Big, huh? Hey, it might bring me a big love this year ;)

A big hug and kiss for all including the bean bud who sent me love on my birthday. Thank you guys! I love you all!!!!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!