Taro Kobayashi makes a debut


At last, a 19 year old singer-songwriter
Taro Kobayashi's debut album "Orkonpood" comes out on January 13! He was (still is? - don't know) the singer of 'Kobayashi Taro to Masakari-katsuidaaz' who won the first prize at the band competition of a TV show 'The Street Fighters' in 2008.

I fell in love with them right away when I happened to hear and see them play live on TV. They sounded so good and eventually I bought a copy of their very first mini album they had made independently. The album sounded... let me put it this way... it sounded rough but fresh to my ears maybe because I'm used to professionally produced records I listen to for my work. But only the first 3 songs on it are in my iPod - they are gooood! One of them "Yasuda-san" (a re-recorded version is on Orkonpood as well) has become one of my all time favorites.

I'm curious to see how he develops his music from now on. Right now, I'm looking forward to listening to his debut album, which should be delivered next week. Yay! :D

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!