Good news brought good vibes



First of all, my dearest friend Kumi gave birth to a baby girl yesterday afternoon! Yay!! It's always wonderful to hear about new born babies. She's going to be extremely busy taking care of the baby girl and her 2 year old son. But I look forward to seeing her and her family in the beginning of September with our mutual friends Hiromi and Harper. I can hardly wait though!!

Second, I had a phone call from a very sweet friend of mine Yoshi this morning. Nice to hear her voice, indeed. She sounds genki but says very busy restoring her farm from the damage the sudden hailstones caused about a week ago. Poor thing! But I'm sure her positive attitude will make everything fine at the end. Gambare, Yoshi-san!!

I'm going to have dinner with one of my close friends this evening and with another favourite friends of mine tomorrow evening. I had a bit stressful time for the past 2 weeks or so but suddenly the thick grey cloud over my head is gone. Everything looks clear and I know what to do now. Maybe my painfully stiff neck a couple of days ago was the last kick to blow the cloud away. All is back in tune including my body and soul after a painless chiropractic treatment. I'm so grateful to all the wonderful people around me of their love and energy for me, even to the chiropractic technician I met for the first time who opened my eyes to a new sense to my body. Now I believe body is the temple of soul and spirit that needs to be fixed once in a while. Very important!

Some can generate energy out of anger and jealousy but that is not me. Disappointment and other negative vibes always turn me down but anger and jealousy are much worse. Nothing positive comes out of them. They just limit you and make you selfish. Candy Dalfer said to me some time ago that shyness is being selfish. I agree with her. And now I think so are anger and jealousy. A few steps out of your usual perspective path can open your eyes greatly. Just like me at the moment. Everything has a reason or two to happen that we all learn later what it is meant to be. Happiness is not a difficult thing to have. It will come when patiently waiting for it :D

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!