Escaping to the countryside



It's about time to forget my work and relax for some days. I'm out of town and back to a small town girl. No internet access nor all the noises in a big city. Yay! :D


We are going to have a big Buddhist memorial service for my late dad and grandma this weekend. Some of my relatives will be there, which will be fun because I haven't seen them for some years. And I hope to have a chance to see my favourite aunts who are both in hospital at the moment. Also my mom and I are expecting an additional member to our family - a cute little kitten my baby sister got from her friend. The puppy I gave my mom a few months ago is a girl and so is the kitten. Hey, my mom's house will be full of girl's power! Hooray!!


I'll try to take photos during my stay and upload some when I'm back home. If you need to get hold of me, my friends, just ring my cell phone or text me. But please remember, I usually get up around 6am and go to bed before midnight whenever I stay at mom's ;)

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!